follow the journey of my creations, philosophies, thoughts, travels and most importantly my wardrobe.

Monday, April 26, 2010

LA lady

so here i am in the city of angels. well santa monica to be exact. it's cold. the weather is like i hardly left melbourne at all. bring on the california sunshine i say. but despite the weather, it is truly wonderful. it's so strange to be here because none of anything feels real. i have watched this way of life so much on television and in movies that to be here feels as though you are living in a tv program. it's such a bazaar feeling. cruising down the street on my way from the airport i looked out the window at what feels like a giant set and at people who appear to be paid extras. but i know in my heart of hearts that this is not the case. for me however, i have always left the line the between reality and fantasy a little blurry. it's a childlike quality i never quite grew out of. probably because i never quite grew up. and probably never will. therefore LA will suit me just fine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment